After a brief hiatus, we are back up and running! Luckily, the title of this series in "50 States in 50 Weeks", not "50 States in 50 Consecutive Weeks". Thanks for hanging in there! Here is Maryland.
- Maryland General Assembly: https://mlis.state.md.us/
- Maryland Bill Lookup: https://mlis.state.md.us/#bill
- List of Links to Maryland House Members: https://www.msa.md.gov/msa/mdmanual/06hse/html/hseal.html
- List of Links to Maryland Senate Members: https://www.msa.md.gov/msa/mdmanual/05sen/html/sen.html
- Hearings Schedule by Committee: https://mlis.state.md.us/2011rs/hearsch/0127_comm.htm#env
- Videos of past hearings (both Senate and House): https://mlis.state.md.us/asp/listen.asp
- General Assembly Proceedings: https://mlis.state.md.us/2011rs/proceedings/index_$.htm
- Legislative Process: https://www.msa.md.gov/msa/mdmanual/07leg/html/proc.html
- Crossover Deadline: 3/26/2012
- Governor Signing Information: The Governor has 6 days (not including Sundays) to sign or veto legislation once it has been transmitted. If legislation is transmitted within 6 days of session adjournment, the Governor has 30 days to sign or veto.
- Effective Dates for Signed Legislation: Effective dates are included in the bill text.
- Maryland Register (Published every two weeks. Only the most recent 8 issues are available online. Archived issues are available for purchase.): https://www.dsd.state.md.us/MDRegister/mdregister.aspx
- Code of Maryland Administrative Regulations (COMAR): https://www.dsd.state.md.us/comar/
- Administrative, Executive & Legislative Review (AELR) Committee (see link to Hearings Schedule above for AELR hearings): https://www.msa.md.gov/msa/mdmanual/07leg/html/com/02aelr.html
- Research Guide for Maryland Regulations (1992): https://www.lawlib.state.md.us/researchtools/guides/comarresearch.pdf
- State Agency Directory: https://www.dbm.state.md.us/phonebook/orglisting.asp